Change of Address Form


If you move to a different address within the Dallastown Area School District, please bring a completed Change of Address form  and two acceptable forms of documentation (see list on reverse of Change of Address form) to the district administration office as soon as possible following your move. The office will not change your student's address until this form is received and processed, and mail sent to your former residence will be returned to the school.

If you are leaving the Dallastown Area School District,

please contact the main office to withdraw your student(s).

Thank you!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.