Transcript Information

Past Graduate Transcript Request - Call Ms. Smith at (717) 244-4021 Ext. 3532 or email
Current Student Transcript Release Form - Current students will see Ms. Smith in the High School Counseling Office to complete this form when requesting a transcript AND by requesting through Naviance. If you cannot request through Naviance, your parent/guardian will need to sign the release/request form.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.